Jacemora: Where I have been and Where I need to go...

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.Jacemora.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Where I have been and Where I need to go...

Lets start by saying... Patchwerk down! Woot!

We went into 10 man Naxx and got him down on our... no clue # attempt. We kept having issues with getting the timing right with both tanks coming in on him. On the successful attempt it still didn't go as planned although I didn't hit him until after the MT I ended up tanking him with the MT taking the hurtful strikes. This really sucked because we were planning on using my innervate this attempt between hurtful strikes... oh well, it worked out with a healer getting the killing blow using holy nova right before we wiped... good times.

We went on to try Grobbulus but couldn't quite get him down.

So, here are some of the new shiny's I have gotten recently...

Gilt-Edged Leather Gauntlets - Kitty gloves
Trollwoven Girdle - Kitty Belt
Trollwoven Spaulders - Kitty and Bear shoulders chanted with Defense and Dodge
Ravenous Leggings of the Furbolg - Kitty pants
Hemorrhaging Circle - Kitty ring... possible Bear ring post armor nerf
Staff of Trickery - Kitty staff until armor nerf
Cloak of the Gushing Wound - Kitty cloak... possible Bear cloak after armor nerf
Necklace of the Chrono-Lord - Kitty neck
Signet of Bridenbrad - Kitty ring

I have been pretty fortunate thus far with Heroic drops. Nice to see so many pre raiding upgrades in Heroics for ferals. In BC there was little to nothing in Heroics to prep us for Kara which was pretty sad.

What I want/need next...

Shroud of Darkness - I really need a helm upgrade - Heroic Violet Hold
Drake Rider's Tunic - Wearing a quest chest is never a great thing - Heroic Utgarde Pinnacle
Gored Hide Legguards - Ok, I just like the color purple and it's a Bear upgrade as well - Heroic Gundrak
Slag Footguards - Replacing another quest reward and sockets are good too - Heroic Lightning Halls
Band of the Kirin Tor - Too much gold after buying my Polar set but maybe eventually
Mirror of Truth - 1 Badge away - A kitty trinket but atm I don't believe there is anything bear that is an upgrade... wait, I am wrong... good, something for another post.
Sphere of Red Dragon's Blood - Heroic Nexus
Nerubian Shield Ring - Bear ring until armor nerf - Heroic Ahn'kahet
Essence of Gossamer - Bear trinket - Heroic Azjol-Nerub
Darkmoon Card: Greatness - Bear and Kitty trinket
Stave of Shrouded Mysteries - I just realized until the armor nerf this is to good not to be using
Bindings of the Tunneler - Bear wrist - Heroic Utgarde Keep
Mask of the Watcher - Bear Helm - Heroic Oculus

So, I have an upgrade in almost every Heroic. As far as upgrades I am done with...

CoT Strath
Halls of Stone
Drak'Tharon Keep

No comments: