Jacemora: The new Badge Gear

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.Jacemora.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The new Badge Gear

Things to spend badges on... (post armor nerf)

Chained Military Gorget - 25 Badges
Heroes' Dreamwalker Raiments - 80 badges for Chestguard of the Lost Vanquisher

Ok, color me stupid. I had no idea I could now buy Tier gear with Heroic Badges... nice.

Heroes' Dreamwalker Handgrips - 60 Badges
Idol of the Ravenous Beast - 15 Badges (Kitty Gear)
Jorach's Crocolisk Skin Belt - 40 Badges (Kitty Gear)
Mirror of Truth - 40 Badges (Kitty Gear)
Pendant of the Outcast Hero - 25 Badges (Kitty Gear)
Valor Medal of the First War - 40 Badges - Good Bear Trinket after armor nerf... probably.
Savage Gladiator's Dragonhide Helm - 45 Badges - Bear Upgrade for me.

No comments: