This is for those that are curious, since we know the armory is a shoddy way of looking at someones setup since I could easily log in healing gear or PvP gear.
First kitty since I find myself mainly in a DPS role as of late.
- Vengeful Gladiator's Dragonhide Helm - Relentless Earthstorm Diamond Shifting Nightseye Glyph (Arena)
- Shattered Sun Pendant of Might (SSO Exalted Neck)
- Mantle of Malorne - Bright Crimson Spinel Shifting Nightseye Greater Inscription of Vengeance (Gruul's Lair)
- Razor-Scale Battlecloak - Enchant Cloak - Greater Agility (Serpentshrine Cavern)
- Vengeful Gladiator's Dragonhide Tunic - 2XDelicate Living Ruby Glinting Noble Topaz Exceptional Stats (Arena)
- Vindicator's Dragonhide Bracers - Delicate Living Ruby Enchant Bracer - Brawn (Battlegrounds Honor)
- Gauntlets of Malorne - Enchant Gloves - Superior Agility (Karazhan)
- Waistguard of the Great Beast - 2XDelicate Living Ruby (60 Badges)
- Trousers of the Scryers' Retainer - 2XDelicate Living Ruby Nethercobra Leg Armor (100 Badges)
- Edgewalker Longboots - Delicate Living Ruby Glinting Noble Topaz Enchant Boots - Dexterity (Karazhan)
- Angelista's Revenge - Enchant Ring - Striking (60 Badges)
- Ancestral Ring of Conquest - Enchant Ring - Striking (Serpentshrine Cavern)
- Darkmoon Card: Crusade (World Drop Bind on Equip - Auction House - Blessings cards)
- Crystalforged Trinket (Ogri'la Revered Trinket)
- Everbloom Idol (15 Badges)
- Staff of the Forest Lord - Enchant 2H Weapon - Major Agility (150 Badges)
Summary - 385 Badges, 3750 Arena Points, 11,794 Honor with 20 WSG Marks, Gold, rep grinding, MANY Karazhan runs, MANY Gruul's runs, and some 25 man raiding... no big right... and this is just my DPS raiding gear. Self buffed 3535AP, 42.45% Crit, 9484HP, 112 Hit, 0 Expertise.
- Stag-Helm of Malorne - Powerful Earthstorm Diamond Glinting Noble Topaz Glyph (Karazhan)
- Shattered Sun Pendant of Resolve (SSO Exalted Neck)
- Nordrassil Feral-Mantle - 2XSolid Star of Elune Greater Inscription of Warding (Tempest Keep)
- Slikk's Cloak of Placation - Enchant Cloak - Greater Agility (35 Badges)
- Breastplate of Malorne - Glinting Noble Topaz Delicate Living Ruby Solid Star of Elune Exceptional Stats (Mag's Lair)
- Band of the Swift Paw - Stalwart Fire Opal Enchant Bracer - Major Defense (35 Badges)
- Nordrassil Gauntlets - Enchant Gloves - Superior Agility (Serpentshrine Cavern)
- Belt of Natural Power - 2xShifting Nightseye (A BigRedKitty Crafted Original)
- Nordrassil Feral-Kilt - Charmed Amani Jewel Nethercleft Leg Armor (Serpentshrine Cavern)
- Vindicator's Leather Boots - Enchant Boots - Fortitude (Battlegrounds Honor)
- Violet Signet of the Great Protector - Enchant Ring - Stats (Violet Eye Exalted Rep Reward)
- Shermanar Great-Ring - Enchant Ring - Stats (Karazhan)
- Commendation of Kael'thas - (Heroic
- Badge of Tenacity - (World Drop Bind on Equip - Auction House)
- Idol of Terror - (20 Badges)
- Wildfury Greatstaff - Enchant 2H Weapon - Major Agility (Serpentshrine Cavern)
So to sum up once again... 90 Badges, 17,850 Honor and 40 EoTs Marks, Gold, rep grinding, MANY Karazhan runs, a couple Magtheridon's Lair runs with quite a few other 25 man raids, and 1 Heroic MrT run. Yes, I got my nice new tanking trinket on my first heroic run.... unfortuneatly I still don't have my Shard of Contempt . Self buffed 32353 Armor, 41.48% dodge, 397 Defense, 30 Resilience, 2033AP, 43 Hit, 30.7% Crit, 4 Expertise.
Now I am not going to post up my entire healing set but needless to say everything is gemmed with rare gems and enchanted. Here are the bright points and I am sitting at 1700+ healing with some pretty nice mana regen I must say...
- Crown of Malorne
- Shattered Sun Pendant of Restoration
- Pauldrons of the Solace-Giver
- Grove-Bands of Remulos
- Bark-Gloves of Ancient Wisdom
- Cord of Braided Troll Hair
- Earthsoul Leggings
- Forestlord Striders
- Vial of the Sunwell
- Idol of the Emerald Queen
- Staff of Dark Mending
I am currently debating on wether to use my arena points for a chest upgrade to Vengeful Gladiator's Kodohide Tunic from Lifewarden's Breastplate and/or possibly spending some Badges for healing upgrades. Problem is I am almost never called on to heal anything so for now I am squating on my points and badges.
As fas as PvP gear goes I have 4/5 S3 and other stuff to go with it. In PvP gear I am sitting at 296 Resilience, 3155AP, 41.65% Crit, almost 18K armor in bear form and 41% dodge.