Jacemora: My gear setup

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.Jacemora.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

My gear setup

I am going to use this post to show my current raiding gear setup for both Cat and Bear form.

This is for those that are curious, since we know the armory is a shoddy way of looking at someones setup since I could easily log in healing gear or PvP gear.

First kitty since I find myself mainly in a DPS role as of late.


Summary - 385 Badges, 3750 Arena Points, 11,794 Honor with 20 WSG Marks, Gold, rep grinding, MANY Karazhan runs, MANY Gruul's runs, and some 25 man raiding... no big right... and this is just my DPS raiding gear. Self buffed 3535AP, 42.45% Crit, 9484HP, 112 Hit, 0 Expertise.

Now Bear...


So to sum up once again... 90 Badges, 17,850 Honor and 40 EoTs Marks, Gold, rep grinding, MANY Karazhan runs, a couple
Magtheridon's Lair runs with quite a few other 25 man raids, and 1 Heroic MrT run. Yes, I got my nice new tanking trinket on my first heroic run.... unfortuneatly I still don't have my Shard of Contempt . Self buffed 32353 Armor, 41.48% dodge, 397 Defense, 30 Resilience, 2033AP, 43 Hit, 30.7% Crit, 4 Expertise.

Now I am not going to post up my entire healing set but needless to say everything is gemmed with rare gems and enchanted. Here are the bright points and I am sitting at 1700+ healing with some pretty nice mana regen I must say...


I am currently debating on wether to use my arena points for a chest upgrade to Vengeful Gladiator's Kodohide Tunic from Lifewarden's Breastplate and/or possibly spending some Badges for healing upgrades. Problem is I am almost never called on to heal anything so for now I am squating on my points and badges.

As fas as PvP gear goes I have 4/5 S3 and other stuff to go with it. In PvP gear I am sitting at 296 Resilience, 3155AP, 41.65% Crit, almost 18K armor in bear form and 41% dodge.




2 comments:

Jason said...

Nice sets! I would suggest not getting the healy upgrades unless there is absolutely nothing else you could use those badges / honor for and with S4 coming out honor might be better used for the Vind replacements (not sure on your Rating)

And you have 2 malornes! On the Old Druid, I am exalted 1.5 times with Violet Eye, killing Prince since I started in there (my guild was just starting T5 when I started with them) and I have only seen that helm drop 1 time (read: once) and lost it to the warrior that was getting geared up at the same time as me.

Are you Scryer or Aldor, I ask because IIRC the Scryer version of the Tank neck sucked... but DPS was great, and it was the opposite with the Aldor. I was Scryer so I had Might... can't remember my Tank neck... it was... bah, I will get back to you on that

--Valthan

Jacemora said...

Well, I could spend badges for minor DPS upgrades or even the new tanking ring. Right now I am more or less sitting on them in case I need a really good fire resist set.

I am sitting on the honor for the S4 replacements but my personal rating is or was about 50 points too low.

I had really bad luck in Kara, what I have is through running it about 30 times... no lie, I was there on out first Moroes kill and have been going almost every week since.

I am Aldor, and honestly both the tanking and DPS neck is the best I currently own.