Jacemora: The "Can you run me through XYZ" question

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.Jacemora.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

The "Can you run me through XYZ" question

Please do us Feral druids a favor and don't asks us to run you through an instance.... not even Deadmines... seriously....

Newsflash, as a feral druid my only AoE sucks, has a CD, and swipe only hits 3 mobs at a time. Please find a pally to go agro the whole place and kill everything in like 5 minutes... thanks.

Feral druids running someone through something is tedious and boring.

Now, if you are a high enough level druid or rogue that just wants to stealth to a couple bosses for loot you would actually use this might be ok but I have no idea where this would be something you need to do.

1 comment:

Jason said...

I hate it when people ask me. If they are guildies and I am just sitting around not doing anything anyway (which is rare with my limited play time) I will help out just because I like to feel amazing and see how many mobs I can have on my at once.

And to see those monstrous piles of bodies that the lowbie has to sift through always makes me laugh.