Jacemora: Happy New Year

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.Jacemora.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year

Hope everyone had a safe and happy new year.

Jace got presents under the tree in IF and some new gear...

Vengeful Gladiator's Dragonhide Tunic
Vengeful Gladiator's Dragonhide Gloves
Idol of Terror

Coming on the 8th when the faire arrives...
Darkmoon Card: Vengeance

I am very happy with the new gear and I am holding off on the S3 Mace for a little while as I upgrade my gear in both Bear and Kitty for higher survivability and DPS. No DPS gear addition even gets close to the S2 mace in added DPS but the other gear gives me much more in return so for now the mace waits.

Also, Ancestral Ring of Conquest dropped in SSC which was a nice little upgrade.

No comments: