Jacemora: Gruul Down twice this week...

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.Jacemora.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Gruul Down twice this week...

but still no T4 pants dropped... 4 pairs no Defender... ::sad panda::

On another note and leading into my tip of the day Midnight Legguards dropped on my first ever trip to SP Heroic.

My tip to you is to save your money on gems and an armor kit and keep using your Clefthoof Hide Leggings. The loss of expertise is noticeable while grinding and the DPS is only slightly better. I only spent the money to wear mine because I was just tired of the skirt look. What you should do is Arena for Vengeful Gladiator's Dragonhide Legguards or even better farm Netherspite for Skulker's Greaves. 75 badges can buy you Shallow-grave Trousers but you are going to miss the +Hit trust me. Regardless of what you buy for pure kitty DPS socket with all Delicate Living Ruby and forget about the socket bonus.

No comments: