Jacemora: Wildfury Greatstaff Dropped!... and other Epic Goodness

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.Jacemora.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Wildfury Greatstaff Dropped!... and other Epic Goodness

Wow, had a big Epic weekend.

First on Friday on my weekly Kara run that I am still doing for gear... see early posts of Kara hates me... I get 4 Epic drops.

Gilded Thorium Cloak
Mixed feelings about this one since I was eying Slikk's Cloak of Placation with that extra dodge... will probably upgrade to it once I hit the armor cap.

Drape of the Dark Reavers
This was a HUGE need for the +Hit

Gauntlets of Malorne
3 of 5 in T4 now... Pants off of Gruul and I will be rocking the 4 piece armor bonus... not sure really how this will compare to my current S3 gear setup though.

Forestlord Striders
For when that itch to heal arises (no one in the group could use or wanted).

But the big haul came Sunday evening in a Morogrim Tidewalker attempt. As we cleared trash Totem of the Maelstrom dropped then guess what dropped... nope, Totem of the Maelstrom dropped again... LOL. However, the last Epic drop of the evening was... Wildfury Greatstaff!

And as it turned out our other Feral druid raider and my Arena partner had missed that portion of the raid going AFK for some reason at the start... sorry Kele :( ... so the staff became mine.

So to sum up, all my bad WOW luck stopped for 1 weekend... YAY!

No comments: