Jacemora: The Political post...

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.Jacemora.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Political post...

So I decided to sit in the tub this evening and watch the Presidential Debate.

After listening to both sides and the state of current affairs in and out of the country I had formed an opinion about our future... us... our kids... their kids...

and while I was thinking about how humanity is at a crossroads of what is important and how we as a planet must come together going into the future I happened to channel surf right into "The Girls Next Door" and kinda forgot everything I had to say.

Maybe tomorrow I will have some time to review the cliff notes and reform an opinion.

On another note, Pam Anderson surprised Hef on his birthday delivering a cake in the nude and the Girls gave Hef chocolate impressions of their privates.

I wonder if he thinks about the future of humanity?

No comments: