I have already taken a visit over to Elitist Jerks and read a little of the long Feral WotLK thread... seriously, I don't know how they expect people to read a 130+ page thread.
Let me give you the summary.
- A perfect DPS rotation is still unknown
- Once it is known it will be a major PITA to keep it going
I took a look at most everyone's blogs but got tired of reading their thoughts on the Zombie invasion.
I added a couple of songs in my project playlist that I heard on the satellite radio this morning.
I read a couple posts on Emmerald's forums, nothing new or interesting jumped out.
Things I am trying to get done...
- Exploration - I can't believe all the little nook and crannies I missed in some areas. This is a great thing to do at work between calls.
- Gnome rep - it's the last one I need for the Achievement. I finished Exodar last night through questing on Azuremyst Isle and finished the exploration while I was at it.
- 2 more bosses in DM - killed the PITA demon dog where you have to down all the damn shield generators.
- Loremaster - Ugh
- 50 pets - I think I need like 6-7 more. I have all the horde ones and alliance ones through vendors so it is getting down to drops and grinding.
- 50 mounts - I just can't decide on this one. I bought all the dwarf mounts and was ready to buy all the horses, tigers, and elephants but I hate seeing my gold go down.
- Work on Outland dungeon completion - Last on my list since I am so pissed I have done all these already but didn't get credit. That and to finish it completely I will still need Archie (my guild keeps shying away from even attempting him), Illidan, and Sunwell (doubt I ever see this at all).
- Get my horde hunter to level 70 - might grind some invaders and try to get some epic gear on the cheap.
So off to surf the web, hopefully the servers are back up soon.