Jacemora: Broke 2K DPS

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.Jacemora.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 9, 2008

Broke 2K DPS

















Was shocked when I saw recap having me over 2K dps... thought it was cool.

In other news for the first time on the Leo fight I decided to use a Elixir of Demonslaying, wow, before I pulled agro and died I was tracking to be #1 in total damage on the whirling douche of destruction... maybe next week.

Looks like adding Trousers of the Scryers' Retainer and Angelista's Revenge was worth the badges after all. Since I have broken my 4T4 bonus for tanking next will come Handwraps of the Aggressor as I shift to using Stag-Helm of Malorne and Mantle of Malorne for 2T4 bonus and Vengeful Gladiator's Dragonhide Helm for tanking duty... Nyn'jah's Tabi Boots hopefully will be soon behind for my last possible badge related DPS upgrade.

Breaking the 4T4 bonus for tanking is a mixed bag but most likely important at this junction of raiding. Adding T5 means little change in survivablity but pushes up threat which will help progression.

No comments: