Jacemora: Changed my level 80 talent tree

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.Jacemora.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Changed my level 80 talent tree

Don't know if this will work...


My Talent Tree

I totally missed the Master Shapeshifter talent in the resto tree which require using 5 points to max out. So basically the same one I used before but shifting 5 points from infected wounds to the Shapeshifter talents. Of course this is taking 3 things into account.

A. I am level 80 and not grinding, otherwise infected wounds would be nice.
B. I am not concerned about PvP, otherwise infected wounds would be nice.
C. Raid bosses are immune to the infected wounds effect or a rogues mind numbing poison overwrites the effect.

No comments: