Jacemora: Wootness... Finally

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.Jacemora.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Wootness... Finally

Well, I was lucky last night to get to finally see the Chess event. Which is nice since I was part of the party for the first downing of Curator and Aran. BigRedKitty was nice enough to let me sub in, thanks BRK. And finally Epic leather falls! So I am now the proud owner of a Girdle of Treachery which cost me every last point in auction... but I am cool with that since nothing ever drops for me anyway.... have to get it when I can and there is no better DPS belt for a feral druid until Gronn-Stitched Girdle from Gruul.

So I just put in a Bold Living Ruby and Don Amancio's heart...

AP is now up from 2222 to 2270 and I only lost .16 agility. and gained close to 400HP and 40 armor. Now with this belt I can spend my BG rewards on an Epic Bracer or Boot to further DPS and Mitigation.... this will help with fighting Aran since I am gaining mitigation without losing DPS and can get away from wearing a mix of my tanking gear and DPS gear.

No comments: