Jacemora: Well, we downed Attumen, Moroes, and Maiden again last night...

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.Jacemora.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Well, we downed Attumen, Moroes, and Maiden again last night...

...and still no Epic leather drops for me... boy this is getting frustrating. I think I have killed those 3 at least a half dozen times. I lost bidding with swaps on I think just 1 leather item in that time frame. That is a lot of drops with no Epic leather falling I tell ya. It really sucks because I don't get a whole lot of time to run anything uniterrupted with a newborn in the house so it would be nice to gear up at least a little. I mean I got Moroes' Lucky Pocket Watch on one run which is great for when I tank but I really need help in DPS when I cat. No one seems to be willing to make me a vengence wrap and I don't hve the gear to activate the Meta-Gem in my Helm of the Claw.... and the only other Kara Epic I have is a poison vial trinket that almost never procs and gives me plus to hit which I really don't need with my hit being above 200.

No comments: