Jacemora: Tidewalker Dead

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.Jacemora.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tidewalker Dead

Went into SSC last night and 1 shot him.

Had my Commendation of Kael'thas equipped and it went off 4 times.

My hat off to my healers they did a great job keeping me alive. I did use my Healthstone macro once which went off without a hitch.

/cancelform
/use Master Healthstone
/Cast Dire Bear Form

Also used a Flask of Chromatic Wonder and a Magic Resistance potion.

Although I couldn't see it, I hear our only Prot Pally did a flawless job with the murloc's along with the warlocks doing their thing. Last time we got Tide to 1% and it was due to losing our Pally so his healers did a bang up job too I assume.

I got no loot from Tidewalker and probably never will since I will be saving for the Thalassian Wildercloak from Kael'thas Sunstrider.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jacemora said...

um...ok?