Jacemora: Doom Lord Kazzak Down

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.Jacemora.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Doom Lord Kazzak Down

A week or 2 ago we downed DLK... yay.

THE BIG NEWS IS 2.4 IS TODAY!

With 2.4 hitting and all the new gear that comes with it my blog might be getting updated more often with boss kills and upgrades.

Hopefully the new content will help get me out of the WoW bored blues I have had as of late getting tired of doing the same raids and bosses over and over again... I am sure having such little interest in T5 gear has something to do with that also since it takes a good 3 pieces of T5 to replace 4 pieces of T4 for tanking... and no T5 is better for DPS over my arena gear, 2T4 bonus, or new 2.4 gear.

Any who, I have been running Kara religiously ever Friday for badges and Netherspite week after week continues to deny me my pants upgrade so it looks like after the purchase of the Staff of the Forest Lord the next thing I will need will be the Trousers of the Scryers' Retainer. Just for those 2 items I will need 250 badges... ouch. Good thing all raid bosses will now be dropping Badges... I am going to need them. Here is a full list of upgrades I would like before hitting Hyjal and Black Temple...

Nordrassil Chestplate - T5 Token - Kael'thas Drop
or
Embrace of Everlasting Prowess - 100 Badges
Ring of the Stalwart Protector - 60 Badges
Commendation of Kael'thas - MrT Drop

T5 gear for tanking as it falls...

Kitty Upgrades

Dragonspine Trophy - Gruul Drop (in the top 3 trinkets, quite possible the best as gear improves)
Belt of One-Hundred Deaths - Lady V drop
Ring of Lethality - Hydross Drop
Tsunami Talisman - Leo drop
Thalassian Wildercloak - Kael drop
Staff of the Forest Lord - 150 Badges
Trousers of the Scryers' Retainer - 100 Badges
Shattered Sun Pendant of Might - Faction
Angelista's Revenge - 60 Badges
Shard of Contempt - Heroic MrT Drop

No comments: