Jacemora: Do you know this guy?

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.Jacemora.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Do you know this guy?


Yes, it's the brother from ICarly, for you WOW parents out there. What I didn't know is that Jerry Trainor is also a part of Project Lore a site that offers multimedia game guides. Really cool site and vids on WotLK including pulls in the first instance and beyond for you tanks that want a head start learning the runs.

Needless to say when I show my daughter the video tonight she will probably think it is pretty cool that Spencer from her nightly show plays WOW... she is really working hard on her reading at age 7 so she can start playing without having to sit on my lap.

No comments: