Jacemora: PTR is up and I am on

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.Jacemora.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

PTR is up and I am on

Look me up, I am Jacemoraptor on the US PTR server.

So far, I have QQed over the loss of armor on my T5, cut my hair to wild style, and took a look at the harbor in SW.

Things that are screwy...

When I right clicked my mount it became a spell... but it did not take the mount out of my bags... so I am scared to delete it... or would be if the patch was live.

I do not have the achievement for killing Vash even though I have and the vial is sitting in my bank.

In other news, I went on a pugged run last night to down Kael. That fight is not nearly as hard as people make it out to be. What is hard is finding 25 people that don't constantly DC, AFK, or go full tard like my healer did standing still to get 1 shot in the first phase... MORE THAN ONCE. He also didn't heal me half the time which led to my death as well.

We made it to phase 4 twice and almost got him to phase 5.

I thank Classic for the invite and making the effort to get people in to experience the fight. I really want to down him and get my Hand of Adal title but time is quickly running out.

More on my PTR experience to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol, isnt it always the case that a fight is not "hard", but that finding 25 people who ... is the trick? Maybe your guild is populated by more skilled & more computer reliable players than mine. Anyway, i applaud your bravery in pugging kael.