Jacemora: New upgrades...

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.Jacemora.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 26, 2008

New upgrades...

Well, I forgot to mention some new upgrades I was able to get. Let me start by saying Myself and my PvP arena partner got to 158something so I was able to get a couple S4 PvP upgrades.

Guardian's Dragonhide Bracers
Brutal Gladiator's Dragonhide Legguards
Brutal Gladiator's Dragonhide Gloves

We are hoping to get over that 1600 hump maybe next week and I already have the points to get...

Brutal Gladiator's Dragonhide Tunic which is why I have kept passing on the Nether Shadow Tunic that has dropped 3 times now in BT... that and I don't want to tick off any rogues... but that is another story.

We are just 30 points away AGAIN fom the 1600 I need... here is to hoping we get a couple easy teams instead of dual glaive rogues in all S4 starting a new team to get someone cheap epics.

I had also forgot to mention the gear I have gotten here recently in BT...

Treads of the Den Mother - With these I hit 34K armor partly raid buffed... is sweet.
Shadowmoon Destroyer's Drape - Best melee DPS cloak in game and the + Hit will come in handy for leveling in Wrath.
Idol of the White Stag - I don't see this as better than Everbloom Idol or Idol of Terror until late into Wrath and just for leveling. Once I hit 80 I am sure the Idol of the Ravenous Beast will be the tops for raiding... or Idol of Worship will be... will have to see I suppose how the theorycrafting numbers work out.

No comments: