Jacemora: Tagged by the Think Tank for a screenshot...

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.Jacemora.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tagged by the Think Tank for a screenshot...


Ok, so here it is. My 6th screen shot taken in Jan of 2008. Kalon from Think Tank pinged me for this so of course I quickly obliged.

This is me and my pet fish Frankie waiting outside SSC... and you thought roller skating Fel Reavers were cool... lol

To my surprise this little guy would evade all attempts to join me in SSC or let me take him back to Shat in a fishbowl for my orphan.

Unfortunately I was unable to find any screenshots prior to this date in a timely fashion but I might get some time to shift through some old hard drives and see what 6th shot nugget I might have from my original WOW install back in 2007.

No comments: