Jacemora: High King Maulgar DOWN!

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.Jacemora.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

High King Maulgar DOWN!

Yes, last night myself and 24 of my online guild buddies took down the first boss in Gruul's Lair. It was our first visit there and everyone did a great job. Once we got the timing of the pull and assignments down it was actually pretty easy. Fortunately for us we have an awesome raid leader that gets us very well prepared in very little time and can call out changes in strategy in real time to ensure our success.

We had Druids respec to Resto which helped greatly, thanks to those that excelled in the new role and kept my bear arse alive.

We only wiped I think 3-4 times with one being a Leroy wipe with one toon getting just a little to close before we were ready.... that was exciting.

No loot for me although T4 shoulders for Druid did fall. With only 200 or so SWAP points it just wasn't happening but no worries, in Wow all good things come in time.

AC Downs the High King

No comments: